May 7, 2007

Dude, that's like....

Even though I am a grad student, I've been fairly insulated from the... ambiance of a traditional college setting. This is a good thing. In the last year though, this insular bubble I've been living in has definitely shrunk. The historically quiet neighborhood has had an influx of younger students, and with them have come late night parties and a little more ruckus tone to the neighborhood.

But tonight, as I write my term paper for aeroelasticity, the porch drama groupies across the street are having a particularly productive night. Here is a sampling of the many tasty morsels served up. Each comment came about an hour apart. I'll add more if anything else rings golden.

"Man, just one molecule of that s***..."
"S*** happens, it happens."
"Heroin is just bad for you. I mean..."
"Dude, it is so hard being in a band."

[update]
"F*** you." [said by everyone greeting a new comer in sporadic unison]
"Pirates of the Caribbean is so f******* bad."

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow. That's classy. Way to be done with school very, VERY soon! WOO HOO! :-)