June 17, 2007

Touche.

1. I have been to a reggae festival in Windsor, Canada.

2. I need sleep more than I like to admit.

3. I love the new HBO show Flight of the Conchords. We've had the lavish (but most of the time, I find not so lavish) luxury of HBO the last couple of weeks in the hotel, so we got to see the premiere of the show last night.

4. I once "played" a wind chime with a 9 foot long branch in public... without pants. Really.

5. I have nearly died instantly several times in my life, but after each time, I've walked away completely unharmed.

6. I've been in two original bands: Table 6 in high school, and Les Seducion Mechanique in college. Both played hole in the wall coffee shops, but they were very different musically.

7. I had a rat tail for about 8 years. Never too long, just a tasteful 6 inches or so. There was even an attempt to add a Nike swoosh to the back of my head to add to the ensemble, but it ended up looking like a crooked smiley face. Katie considers it divine intervention that that cut, in the long run, didn't pan out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean with #5? I'm trying to figure that one out, but I'm not connecting the dots...