July 2, 2007

So much to say, so much to say, so much to say...

"People who are ready for things would be laughing at us right now." Said by me when Katie's uncle Mark visited us last week and asked if we were ready.

It's on. Katie is showing signs of pre-labor, but she hasn't had any birthing contractions yet. She's been Braxton-Hicks'ing for the last few weeks, though. Katie doesn't think anything will happen for the next couple of days, but she's pretty sure that when the birth does happen, it will be fairly quick.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bahiyyih here:

Hooray! Congratulations! Katie left a message on my answering machine that I couldn't understand a word of. Sorry! But I guessed. I hope you are well and happy! Hooray hooray!

Anonymous said...

Aren't you glad you said you were ready??? Congrats! I just read Reed's blog...

Tiffany

Charles/Chuck/Falcon/Chuckles Rose said...

congratulations sir. i'm proud to say that i have known you for a long time, and you are turning into the man i always thought you would be, just a little sooner than i imagined