January 7, 2006

Things I should have posted a while ago

These are pictures that have been taken with our camera over the last couple of months. The most recent images are toward the top of the page and get older as you scroll down.

One of the many ledges at the new Wichita skate park.

This is the greatest family in the world, the Donaldsons, learning how to play Settlers. They ate it up hook, line, and sinker.


Katie's snow gnome in Batavia.


Here's one of the "killer" icicles hanging next to the steps to our door. The weather in Urbana has been pretty brutal since November.


Katie destroyed me in this Monopoly game. I had only one dollar left by this point.


Samwise loves to be scratched on his rump.

Katie took this picture of me while lying on the couch.

I know this one is really blurry, but come on, Reed's a prairie dog when in his native couch habitat.


Dad liked our camera so much that he went and got his own. Wise choice.

Samwise is putty in your hands when laying next to him.


Thanksgiving was scrumtrulescent.

Our apartment can get pretty chilly from time to time. This was one of those times.

Amia in her element.

I'm exhibitting my at the time new haircut.

I really like this one.

I was particularly proud of this turkey burger.

No comments: