April 7, 2007

Blades of Awesomeness

Katie and I went to go check out Blades of Glory last night, and it was glorious. Everything you want in a good bad movie. Will Ferrel, John Heder, Will Arndt, AmyPoehler, and Jenna Fischer. What more could you ask for? And what could make a better good bad movie subject than figure skating? I ask you, good people.

On the other side of things, Katie and I also went to a video rental store and saw this title: "Flight of Fury", the tag line: "A Flight Plan to Freedom." and starring... wait for it... Steven Seagal. I got chills just looking at it. This is an example of a bad bad movie, and I don't need to see it to tell you that. And neither should you.

2 comments:

Charles/Chuck/Falcon/Chuckles Rose said...

stop being smart, you're making us all look bad.

Nathan said...

Come on, man, buck up. I'm not trying to compete. I was just giving you a hard time. You're a smart guy.